Zirlux Wax discs can be used to efficiently produce wax designs for crown and bridge frameworks with excellent marginal accuracy and fits. Create patterns for full-contour cast or press ceramic restorations and diagnostic wax ups.
- Burns without residue or odor making it suitable for the preparation of molds in casting and ceramic molding processes
- Versatility: The forming waxes can be processed with different milling systems
- Wax milled scaffoldings can be removed using appropriate cutters or by cutting the disc
- Available in Blue, Grey, and White
- Sizes available
- 98.5mm X 12mm, 14mm and 20mm
- 100mm X 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, and 20mm