Available in both pre-shaded and white discs, Zirlux 16+ offers a complete zirconia solution by combining unparalleled translucency and exceptional flexural strength to compliment the skills of a dental technician. Unique manufacturing processes where powders and colors are blended together create this natural looking translucent alternative to glass ceramics without sacrificing strength or durability.
Zirlux 16+ Pre-Shaded
Match all the VITA Classical shades without having to add any production steps in your production process. Due to the pre-shading during the manufacturing process – shading liquids or staining is not required.
- Consistently match VITA shades by selecting the appropriate Zirlux disc before milling.
- Compatible with industry leading milling machines.
- Available in 98.5mm, 100mm, 95mm, D Style and CEREC blocks
- 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm and 30mm
- For additional customization, use Zirlux FC2 Characterization Liquids or modifiers.
Zirlux 16+ White
Take total control of shade matching by using the Zirlux 16+ White disc. All 16 VITA shades can be achieved by pairing with Zirlux Shading Liquids prior to sintering. Technicians have total control to achieve final esthetics that work in their dental laboratory workflow.
- Pair with the Zirlux Shading Liquids to create highly esthetic, natural looking restorations that blend seamlessly into the surrounding dentition in all 16 VITA shades.
- Available in 16 VITA dentine shades, 5 incisal, and 11 effect shades.
- Apply to restorations in the green state and sinter according to manufacturer’s instructions for use.
*VITA is a registered trademark of Vita Zahnfabrik.