Zirlux® is available in a variety of products that enable you to provide consistent predictable restorations.
Zirlux FC2 Zirconia is available in 5 pre-shaded Zirconia discs easily achieve all 16 VITA® classic shades and 3 bleach shades by using with the Zirlux FC2 characterization kit. The FC2 Characterization Kit includes 10 shade pastes, 6 modifier pastes, and glaze that make up the system allow you to create the lifelike restorations that dentists and patients require, with the efficiency you desire.
- High translucency— provides superior aesthetics
- Strength >1,100 MPa
- Consistency— simple stain & glaze technique does not require dipping, coloring, or drying
- Use the Zirlux® FC2 Characterization Kit to combine your craftsmanship with a simple stain and glaze technique for the finest results of full-contour crowns and bridges. The kit includes 10 shade pastes and 6 modifiers to achieve all 16 VITA® classical shades as well as 3 bleach shades.
Available in both pre-shaded and white discs, Zirlux® 16+ offers a complete zirconia solution by combining unparalleled translucency and exceptional flexural strength to compliment the skills of a dental technician. Unique manufacturing processes where powders and colors are blended together create this natural looking translucent alternative to glass ceramics without sacrificing strength or durability.
Its variety enables dental technicians with options for creating esthetic and individualized restorations for the patient.
- Inlays / Onlays
- Full Contour Crowns
- Full Contour Bridges
- Custom Abutments
- Hybrid Bridges
Zirlux 16+ Pre-Shaded
Match all the VITA® Classical shades without having to add any steps in your production process. Due to the pre-shading during the manufacturing process – shading liquids or staining is not required.
- Consistently match VITA® shades by selecting the appropriate Zirlux disc before milling.
- Compatible with industry leading milling machines.
- Available in 98.5mm, 100mm, 95mm, D Style and CEREC blocks
- 10mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm and 30mm
- For additional customization, use Zirlux FC2 Characterization Liquids or modifiers.
Zirlux 16+ White
Take total control of shade matching by using the Zirlux 16+ White disc. All 16 VITA® shades can be achieved by pairing with Zirlux Shading Liquids prior to sintering. Technicians have total control to achieve final esthetics that work in their dental laboratory workflow.
- Pair with the Zirlux Shading Liquids to create highly esthetic, natural looking restorations that blend seamlessly into the surrounding dentition in all 16 VITA® shades.
- Available in 16 VITA® dentine shades , 5 incisal and 11 effect shades.
- Apply to restorations in the green state and sinter according to manufacturer’s instructions for use.
Coming Soon! Zirlux® Anterior Multi
Multi-Layered Zirconia with more indications and strength than Lithium Disilicate.
Zirlux Anterior Multi has fully gradient shading that matches the Incisal, Dentin and Gingiva of dentition making it suitable for anterior restorations. The transition of layers mimics the translucency and esthetics of a natural tooth without adding the necessary steps to the workflow. Zirlux Anterior Multi can be characterized after sintering for cases that require additional customization.
- Axially pressed Zirconia followed by cold isostatic pressing using even pressure from every direction creates consistency and ensures the finest quality.
- Each disc is quality checked before final packaging to ensure the material is of the highest quality.
- Compatible with Roland, Amann Girrbach and most open CAD/CAM Milling Machines.
- Full Contour Crowns
- 2-3 Unit Bridges
- Telescopic Crowns
|Density before sintering||≥6.0 g/cm3|
|CTE after sintering (25-500°C)||(10.5 ± 1.0) x10 -6K-1|
|3-point flexural strength after sintering||600 Mpa|
|Accelerated aging surface monoclinic phase content||<5%|
|Chemical solubility after sintering||<100ug/cm2|
|Cytotoxicity test||0 level|
|Radioactivity after sintering||<0.1Bq/g|
|ZrO2 + HfO2||86.3%～94.2%|
Take your removables digital with an easy to manufacture thermoplastic resin.
Zirlux Acetal is a semi-flexible, tooth colored material is ideal for partial denture frameworks and other metal-free removable applications. This highly crystalline acetal copolymer possesses high tensile and flexural strength, fatigue resistance, low friction, low moisture absorption, and excellent dimensional stability.
Using a 5-axis dry mill, dental laboratories can now eliminate wax-ups, investing, casting and finishing of CrCo frameworks. Zirlux Acetal comes out of the mill nearly polished, making finishing and final polishing easy to complete.
- Removable Partial Denture Frameworks
- Bite Splints / Nightguards
- Cosmetic Smile Enhancers
- Provisional Crowns and Bridges
- 90 MPa
- Available in shades: A1, A2, A3.5, B1, G2 (bleach shade)
- Available in sizes: 98.5mm x 15mm, 98.5mm x 20mm, 98.5mm x 25mm
Zirlux® Prosthetic Components
Expanded solutions for you to be more profitable.
The Zirlux® Prosthetic Components System is an implant solution that provides accurate and precise restorative components that meet the procedural needs of implant dentistry for progressive dental labs. Cement-retained, screw-retained and overdenture options are part of the system providing total flexibility in how cases are restored. Compatibility with major brands allows you to grow your implant business and increase revenue.
- Titanium abutments, analogs, screws, digital scanning abutments, and more
- Compatible with most of the industry’s leading implant manufacturers, standardizing abutment designs and procedures regardless of system
- Enable clinicians and laboratory technicians to reduce restorative cost of treatment
- Highest quality
- Minimize turnaround times
- Uniform components cost allows for predictable pricing – allowing you to establish a fixed cost on your implant cases increasing your lab’s profitability.
- Working with a single distributor simplifies the ordering process and grows your buying power.
- Low investment into a single implant restorative system reduces start-up costs and saves money.
- Provides various restorative options for cement-retained, screw-retained and overdenture implant procedures. Expand your case offerings!
Easy and cost effective wax designed to mill smooth with excelling marginal accuracy and fit.
Zirlux Wax discs can be used to efficiently produce wax designs for crown and bridge frameworks with excellent marginal accuracy and fits. Create patterns for full contour cast or press ceramic restorations and diagnostic wax ups.
- Burns without residue or odor making it suitable for the preparation of molds in casting and ceramic molding processes.
- Available in Blue, Grey, and White
- Sizes Available
- 98.5mm X 12mm and 14mm
- 100mm X 12mm, 14mm, 16mm, and 20mm
Zirlux Temp Multi | Zirlux Temp
The ideal solution for temporary restorations.
Zirlux Temp and Zirlux Temp Multi are pre-shaded PMMA discs, ideal for the precise fabrication of temporary restorations. These PMMA restorations can be used for up to 12 months intraorally, providing a valuable aesthetic option for managing fit and function.
- Zirlux Temp Multi is a multi-layered PMMA choice for various milling machines, laboratories, and milling centers.
- Polishes easy to a high luster.
- High color stability.
- Recommended for checking fit and functionality of the dental work on a plaster model.
- Temporary Crowns
- Temporary Bridges
Zirlux Temp Multi Shades
- Available in 98.5mm, 89 X 71mm, 95mm and 100mm
- BL2, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, and B2
Zirlux Temp Shades
- Available in 98.5mm
- A0, A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4, D2, D3, D4